REGISTRATION WITH REGISTRAR OF FIRMS & SOCIETY, GOVERNMENT MADHYA PRADESH BHOPAL UNDER MADHYA PRADESH SOCIETY REGISTRATION ACT 1973.REGD NO.-8902/01 DATED 19 FEBRUARY 2001 ORGANIZATION HAVE 12A/ 80G (CIT/BPL/TECH/80G/)04/2012, CIT/BPL/TECH/12A/69/2009-10)
INCOM TAX GOVT. OF INDIA AND YOUTH LIFE LINE EDUCATION HAS AN ISO 9001-2008CERTIFIED NGO.
BANKERS ARE DENA BANK MAIN BRANCH. KOH-E-FIZA, BHOPAL, MADHYA PRADESH .AND WE ARE OPERATING A S.B. ACCOUNT NO.107510023798 THERE. THE SOCIETY HAS BEEN ALLOTTED ITS PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER AAAAY0955F
YOUTH LIFE LINE EDUCATION SOCITY BHOPAL WAS FOUNDED AS A SOCIAL SERVICE /HUMAN WELFARE SOCIETY WITH THE COOPERATION OF A FEW INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN SOCIAL WELFARE AND VALUE BASED ACTIVITIES. IT WAS CONSTITUTED UNDER THE SOCIETIES REGISTRAR ACT, 1973. IT WAS DULY REGISTERED BY THE REGISTRAR SOCIETIES MADHYA PRADESH, BHOPAL. ITS REGISTRATIS NUMBER IS 8902/01 dated 19 February 2001. THE INSTITUTING IS THUS, DULY REGISTERED AND IS AT PRESENT FUNCTIONING ON THE BASIS OF ITS UWN PRIVATE RESOURCES AND INCOME. ITS PREVIEW IS ENTIRE MADHYA PRADESH.
IT HAS FOUR TYPES OF OBJECTIVES IN VIEW-NAMELY :
Health &Human Welfare:
One out of the so many social welfare Objectives of the society is to promote the Health Awareness & Human Welfare Activities along with family counseling programmes, Family Planning Awareness and so many other related Activities to play an active role to run various Govt and Non Government Schemes in the related areas.
To develop National feeling among citizens to develop respect for constitution, law and order to create awareness about responsibilities to remove blind faith and to help upliftment of the deprived cases. For this old age homes institutions for making women handicapped and unemployed persons self dependent will be established and governed.
Cultural and Literary Objectives:
The Society has already mentioned in its objectives that value education should help eliminate obscurantism religious fanaticism, violence, superstitions ,fatalism, society also realizes the education should highlight multifaceted development of human beings and the programmer of education in human Values should built
• YOUTH LIFE LINE EDUCATION SOCIETY is a
• Non-Government, Non-political, Non-religious, voluntary
• Organization committed & dedicated for the welfare of women, Minority, ST, SC, OBC and Tribal.
• Poor and Bhopal Gas Victim people & people of the society. downtrodden and socially out cast people of the society .
• The Organization is also providing its valuable services for various technical and social causes.
• To work for food processing field, providing job & skill development & self employment.
• To create a positive environment for education.
• To work towards reorienting community’s perception from “School by Government to School of community.
• To increase enrolment and to improvise upon teaching learning process.
• To work for universal retention and analyzing the causes behind absenteeism and drop out and work for their eradication.
• To Facilitate student learning so that each child can attain desired level of learning.
• Selecting tools, techniques and the methods of easy learning.
• Strengthening of School.
• To generate health awareness and create aesthetically satisfying healthy environment for learning.
• To make education a medium to empower the community specially the students and community by which they can assert their rights from a position of strength.
• To create means for post project sustenance of programmer interventions.
• Our aim is not only to accommodate children physically in the school but also to create an environment of growing up and help them live a life that is individually satisfying and socially more useful.
• The quality education will comprise the following salient features in achieving growth, vocational maturity and individual social competence.
- • To develop discipline and build up character
- • To provide opportunities for all-round development
- • To give a shape to a learner to fit in the competitive world,
- • To provide education by audio/visual aids and keep a student in touch with the recent development
- • To develop latent potential and to canalize it to meet the demand of desired profession.
• Sensitization and mobilization of rural community
• Capacity building of school management committee(SMC) empowerment of community for greater involvement in education programmer
• Establishing live dialogue between school and community
• Capacity building of teachers
• Making school attractive
Highly qualified and experience faculty constitute the teaching community
- School will be equipped with latest teaching requirements viz. teaching aids, electronic devices, and computer multimedia.
- Library and modern gadgets, toys for little scholars.
- Counseling service for student, teachers and parents for healthy growth and development of the child and family an education that extend to the family and the neighbourhood and beyond.
- Ensuring continuation in learning process enriching upon learning process
- Ensuring regularity of school
- Facilitating socio-economic upliftment of the area
• Increase self depended of women
• 370 women trained on handicraft
• 360 men & women trained on food processing, skill development & handicraft.
• Sum women started self-handicraft business
• Sum women started training center
• Exposure through actual life situation task
• Little easel, chubby pencils, crayons, thick paints, brushes together supply full rein to the artist in them. This develop creativity and observation the children use poster color, but mother relax! The paint is washable so are his clothes. Besides the school provides aprons too, so your child’s uniform is safe.
• Before a child goes on to bigger things like writing or painting, the co-ordination of the hands and eyes is essential. This is done by size grading, screwing and unscrewing, stringing of beads, jigsaw puzzle, abacus color matching, shape sorting aiming and hammering etc. with constant practice of motor skill, writing and drawing become play for children.
• To develop environmental consciousness, each child owns a plant and e alone is responsible for tending and watering it. This helps brings the children closer to nature and stimulate their curious growing mind.
Music is as essential to studies as language , it is a means of communication that all enjoys and understand. The children learn group singing and dancing too.
• A child will do well in the studies and sports only if he is physically fit. To ensure this we have a school doctor who will check up the children regularly and maintain individual health record of children. First aid is available too.
• Care has been taken to let in plenty of fresh air and natural light that is essential for the healthy growth of the children.